Friday, February 13, 2009

Fire!!


The Nash household had an interesting evening last night. We had a small electrical fire about 11pm. The good men over at The Village Fire Department came to give everything the once over and make sure there was no electrical damage (more fire) in the wall. All is well aside from being a little frazzled. Lessons to be learned: 1. We suck in pressure situations. 2. We need a fire extinguisher.

6 comments:

zen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zen said...

What is this "We aren't good under pressure" stuff. I am pretty sure it was my hands that were in the line of fire and possible electrocution. I think I calmly held the burning flamethrower of a lamp out the door of the garage, while politely yelling at you to not get water to throw on an electrical fire and at the same time screaming, "calm down, don't worry, the tv is going to be just fine, let's focus on this fire first."

Fawn said...

holy mother! zach's comment kills me ... and also answers my question on whether that was a lamp i couldnt really tell on my phone. youre right tho, it IS funny.

Clinton said...

I noticed that zach had mentioned something about this last night on Facebook. Glad to hear everything is okay.

Milk Maker said...

OMG!! I just read this! I'm so glad you guys weren't asleep! so it started in the wall?

the sweetest girl you know said...

Holy cow! That sounds kind of crazy, and I'm glad it wasn't worse than it was. You guys definitely need to get a fire extinguisher.