I look forward to this show all week long. I adore Keith Johnson, head buyer for Anthropologie. The show chronicles his adventures in the quest to find the perfect and unique items to sell in the store.
Traveling + shopping + Anthropologie = 30 minutes of pure bliss.
How lame am I for being excited about a month that is still 3 months away. October is shaping up to be an even better month than normal! Here's why.....presented in list form.
1. I'll be spending the evening with these guys on October 4 at Brady Theater in Tulsa. If you don't own this album, you should.
2. Tickets go on sale this Friday. I almost drove off the road when Zach called me today. I was dying to see them several years ago when they played in Norman. The show was sold out and I was devastated. My mission is to get tickets this time. I will get tickets and enjoy an evening at Cain's on October 11 with some friends.
3. Zach's cousin, Cassie got engaged. To Ben. They are adorable. They asked us to shoot their wedding. And their engagement pictures. October is their month. Meaning they can have us at their disposal to go explore and find cool places to document the start of their new life together.
4. Zach and I will celebrate our FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Woot. We still like either other. Double woot. The time has flown by. That isn't meant to be some corny statement that all married couples are supposed to say. I really feel like we just got married. I am thankful everyday for this man.
5. Zach has a birthday. He turns 31 on the same day we celebrate our anniversary. Poor guy can't win or get a day all about him.
6. It will be fall. My favorite season. The weather can still be nice enough to wear shorts, but you might need a sweater at night. I love all things that resemble fall. Thanksgiving, tailgating, the leaves changing, pumpkins & mums, apple pie and all the lovely smells associated with the season.