Monday, August 3, 2009

www.zachnash.com

I am sure you all know by now (word tends to travel fast with our group of friends), Zach just launched a new Web site and blog. This is a shameless plug but this is my blog so I can do this sort of thing and not feel guilty about it. This is also my way of saying how unbelievably proud I am of him. This was a huge undertaking and when you essentially have two jobs it doesn't leave much leftover time for Web site origination. This is a showcase of his work, both personally and professionally. Take a moment to check it out. Please. I promise you won't be disappointed. FYI: The old blog is still up but he will no longer be posting to it. So please make the appropriate change wherever you do that sorta of thing. Done. Now that wasn't so bad!

No comments: