Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm back!

I've been on a bit of a blog hiatus. I honestly didn't think anyone would notice. Apparently, I was wrong. A few of the six or seven people who read my blog were curious as to where I have been and eagerly anticipating a new entry (hate to say I don't think this one will redeem myself). I have been busy. Whew. So, here I am. Back in action.

GAP changed their logo. Kind of weird. I am just not "feeling" the new logo at all. It doesn't evoke any emotion in me. Except for maybe confusion and it's boring. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I guess I am wondering why the GAP felt the need to rebrand themselves. What do you think?

2 comments:

Amanda Barefoot said...

somehow i knew this would be your next post! it's the lamest of logos for sure. it looks like it was done with clip art in word.

Miss Marina Star said...

I hate it as well. It's tacky and boring. I can't imagine why such an iconic company feels they need to rebrand their logo.

I heard they were going back though?