Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Preview

Since tomorrow is the last day of summer I thought I would share a few of my "wants/already purchased" for this fall. I am loving what is out there right now in the way of fall fashion.

I seriously cannot stop thinking about this camel leather bomber.
I wanted one faux fur piece for fall and this turned out to be affordable.

Tweed blazer. Goes with everything. Enough said.

I love this skirt. It reminds me of a picture I saw of my grandmother.
She was a very classy dresser.
She wore something similar with a pair of spectator pumps.

On the hunt for a long denim shirt that I can wear with
leggings and brown boots.

2 comments:

StarPower said...

maybe you can borrow zach's denim shirt.

the sweetest girl you know said...

Denim shirts remind me too much of high school. Not sure how I feel about their comeback. LOVE the tweed blazer you posted!