Monday, June 21, 2010

Girlfriends

I have some really amazing friends. Simply put, yes. Cliche, maybe. But when said aloud, that statement speaks volumes when I reflect on the last few weeks. I am surrounded by an incredible group of girls that get me and love me even when sometimes that is hard to do. They were right there by my side as I faced a rough patch. Listening, offering words of encouragement, lending shoulders to cry on and just plain ol' caring about what was going on in my life. When you are in college you think you have all these wonderful friends. As you get older (and wiser) you begin to realize those people are really nothing more than acquaintances. Your real friends are the ones who see you through break-ups, marriage, death and all the other stuff in between. So I dedicate this blog to the girls in my life. You know who you are. You are all so very special to me. I never take a single day I have you in my life for granted. A thank you could never really be enough. oxoxox