Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yes, please!


I don't know why I even get online and look at your site. It pains me to see all the beautiful things you have to offer. Anthropologie why must you be so expensive?

These are actually curtains. However, I could never afford to buy two. So, if they ever happen to go on sale I will buy one and use it as a shower curtain. Will look simply amazing in my green tiled bathroom. I find it odd that I am consistently drawn to things with birds on them. I hate birds. They completely terrify me. I wonder why I do that. For someone with such distaste, I sure do own a lot of bird paraphernalia.

2 comments:

the sweetest girl you know said...

You are hilarious. I assumed you loved birds. Especially after the bird feeder you posted the other day. I do love these curtains, though!

Amanda Barefoot said...

i just looked at those yesterday during my frantic curtain search! sooo cute! did you see the sale curtains? they had some that were about half off..