Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't forget your Mother this Sunday....

Handmade with love in good ol' Mexico (hopefully Swine Flu aka Piggy Flu free). These filigree etched glass feeders are like art for your backyard. The perfect gift for both mother's, yours and the Earth, since they are made from completely recycled glass.

Sidenote: Is it just me or are Hummingbirds fascinating? Those things can really move. Maybe, I should invest in one of these so I can watch them from the comfort of my own home.

3 comments:

Amanda Barefoot said...

those are cute!

The Walkers said...

So cute, where did you find these?

the sweetest girl you know said...

Wish I would've seen these a week ago! We just put a bird feeder in the backyard... not nearly this cute, though. Clint loves watching the birds outside now.