Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spiced Chestnut

Williams-Sonoma brought back this hand soap much to my husband's delight. It really does smell good. Imagine manly meets festive. I have our lovely friend Marina to thank for getting him started on this soap obsession. For me it's more about acquiring something that he really likes and better yet getting it on sale. Pretty much ever since we have been together, I have gone after Christmas and stocked up. Not last year. They didn't even carry this fragrance last year. The word "discontinued" was even uttered. And they changed the shape of the bottles so you had to buy a new metal holder. In our family things being discontinued is like the world ending. First it was Zach's GAP pants. That was a rough day. *He claims he still has not found the prefect fitting replacement pair. Then it was the only hair product that ever really worked well on my hair. Basically, we just gave up on WS. Until I got my holiday catalog in the mail. There is was. Bottle was even back to it's original size and shape. That was a good day. Heck, I even purchased Zach a full price bottle to ring in the holidays.

No comments: