1. New seasons of Nip/Tuck, Scrubs and Big Love
3. Chap Stick with menthol
4. Vanilla Coke - it is totally refreshing
5. Hobby Lobby - the husband hates this place but I could look around for hours
6. Internet Christmas Shopping (the gold star goes to Amazon for their speediness)
7. iPhones - I swore I would never have one, now I really do see what all the hype is about
8. My mother-in-laws sugar cookies
9. Caller ID on your TV - How lazy can they make us? Now you don't even have to get up to see whose call you are going to ignore
10. Heated car seats
11. Flannel jammies
12. InStyle magazine
13. The yummy bread and garlic infused olive oil from Vito's
14. Christmas socks
15. Uggs - because it's COLD!!
In all seriousness, this is definitely the time of year that makes you thankful for the things that REALLY ARE important. Family, friends, a home, heat, a warm coat, hot meals. The list could go on and on. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Merry Christmas!!