Friday, October 10, 2008

Edmond

TJ Maxx
Talk about a face lift. It looks great in there. I walked in and was pleasantly surprised. It needed it. Especially, if they are going to expect people to pay $300 for a “discounted” Michael Kors purse.

Home Decorators
Is going out of business. Really? I really didn’t buy a lot from them. Overpriced. I hear everything is half off. Might be some deals if you are willing to fight the Edmond traffic (and construction).

Chick-fil-A
I grabbed some lunch there today. They are a well oiled machine. The drive thru process is quite sophisticated and very quick. They have a gentleman outside with a clipboard writing down your order on an index card. You hand that card to a person on a cell phone and they read off your order to someone inside. You pull through and pay. My food was ready and waiting for me AND piping hot. All this in less than five minutes. I was impressed.

No comments: